Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
For further information regarding Google Remarketing, please visit: https://www.google.com/ads/innovations/remarketing.html
2. Site Analysis – we use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
For further information regarding Google Analytics, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy
3. Third Party Cookies – our website also allows third parties to download cookies to your device. For example, cookies from addthis.com are used to determine the usage of the addthis.com service which allows users to share a page from our website within their social media channels.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to block cookies if you prefer. This, however, may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This website is owned and operated by Cube Management UK Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 05085395 and our registered office is at Brent House, 383 Gloucester Rd, Cheltenham, GL51 7AY.
Our principal place of business is at The Cider Barn, Bromsberrow Place, Albright Lane, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1RZ.
You can contact us:
– by post, to the postal address above
– using our website contact form
– by telephone, on the contact number published on our website
– by email, using the email address published on our website